Business and Jobs Expo
2021 Brisbane Business and Jobs Expo
Thursday 21 October , 10am to 4pm Hibiscus Indoor Sports Centre
The one stop shop for business networking, selling, buying products and services, business workshops – the biggest local business event for Brisbane.
This is a sales focused business networking day – to connect and see if and how you can do business together. For all businesses – big and small
BOOK TICKETS https://smallbusinessexpos.com.au/ticketing/#tickets
Entry Gold Coin Donation
You must register to attend.
This is our 4th business expo in Brisbane – we look forward to seeing you there:
- Business workshops
- Job related businesses to talk to
- 200 Expo stands
- Food Trucks
- Live Entertainment
- Parking at the venue and the showground around the corner – park and ride available.
Connecting with local businesses
If you are new to business
Thinking of starting a business
You are in business – regardless if you are big or small.
Are a business professional looking for more connections
Or just want to come along and support local business, this is the event for you.
Proudly sponsored by
Regional Development Australia Brisbane
Department of Small Business Education and Training
TAFE Business Solutions
Brisbane North Chamber of Commerce
The Diamond Club
The Business Station
Brisbane West Chamber of Commerce
BNI Brisbane Chapters
Key Business Network
Brisbane Small Business
- Go to the ‘Secure Your Spot‘ page:
- Use the online booking form to complete your BOOKING HERE
Please minimise the drop down info pack request pop up and go to the Secure Your Spot Page to apply.
Please read the terms and conditions on the Secure Your Spot page.
More information about the expo program can be found in the info pack, get one downloaded at smallbusinessexpos.com.au
Apply for a Part Funded Expo Stand – if you are still doing okay but you need more sales leads, then apply for a part funded expo stand. Apply now HERE . Limited availability
All expo stand options include our fantastic pre expo training workshop “How to Sell from an Expo stand”. All staff who are helping on the stand are welcome to attend. This workshop is held 4 weeks prior to the Expo so that you have enough time to gain valuable information in how to prepare for the day. We have trained over 3000 exhibitors since 2014.
2020 / 2021 Business and Jobs Expo Program
- Thursday 20 May 2021 – Logan Small Business Expo: – Mt Warren Park Indoor Sports Centre, 2 Milne Street, Mt Warren Park – 10am to 4pm
- Thursday 24 June 2021 – Gold Coast Small Business Expo: – Carrara Indoor Sports Centre, 292 Nerang Broadbeach Road, Carrara – 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday 29 Sept 2021 – Moreton Bay Region Small Business Expo: – Southpine Sports Complex, 620 South Pine Rd, Brendale 4500 – 10am to 4pm
- Thursday 21 Oct 2021 – Brisbane Small Business Expo: – Hibiscus Sports Centre, 90 Klumpp Road, Upper Mt Gravatt – 10am to 4pm
- Thursday 4th November – Alexandra Hills Hotel, Alexandra Hills – 10am to 4pm
- TBC in 2021 – Ipswich Small Business Expo
Something New at the Expo
- FREE Voice to Your Business Speaker Program – showcasing local businesses – Program released shortly
- FREE TINAx Talks Panel Sessions – smashing out information + inspiration for Women in Business
- FREE Jobs Workshops
- FREE Head Shot Hub Photos for your social media
- FREE Mentor Hub by the Queensland Office of Small Business
- FREE Massage and Brow Waxing
- FREE Council advice for businesses
- Food Trucks and Live Entertainment
- Random Acts of Entertainment – Always Surprising at whats at the expo.