Recovery Moreton Bay Region Business and Jobs Expo
Brought to you by Qoin and 10 local business industry groups to assist with the recovery of businesses and increase employment opportunities in the region.
NOW is the time to come together in a sales focused environment to GET OUR BUSINESSES GOING AND GROWING.
This event is the place to connect – promote – sell your products and services to local business owners.
To assist with the recovery of businesses and provide employment opportunities and up to date information.
Apply Now – Part funded expo stands
Apply for a part funded expo stand – if your business has been impacted by Covid 19.
The Expo stands include our fantastic pre expo training workshop “How to Sell from an Expo stand”. All staff
who are helping on the stand are welcome to attend. We have trained over 3000 since 2014.
Book your stand now
1. Go to the TAB Page called Secure Your Spot
2. Use the online booking form to complete your BOOKING HERE
Please minimise the drop down info pack request pop up and go to the Secure Your Spot Page to apply.
WHY ARE THESE FANTASTIC BUSINESS EVENTS?
- Develop business leads and new customers, build brand awareness and expand business
- Discover new ideas and new technology to help solve business challenges.
- Gain invaluable industry knowledge and insights into larger markets both in Australia and internationally.
- Network with industry peers and connect with suppliers, service providers, industry experts and Government specialist departments.
- Connect with potential venture capitalists and investors to potentially help expand businesses.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS
BOOK HERE ; https://moretonbayregionbusinessexpo.eventbrite.com.au
Date: Thursday 29 October 2020
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: The Hope Centre, 18 Buchanan Street, Rothwell
Entry by Gold Coin Donation – funds go directly to Rotary for their community programs.
Now in its 3rd Year of success
CELEBRATE SMALL BUSINESS WITH US
We have had a tough time. This is a great opportunity to come together and celebrate our resilience and to look to the future.
⭐ Head Shot Photos – need a new photo ? Get a free head shot done
⭐ Council advice for businesses
⭐ Information by the Queensland Office of Small Business
⭐ BUSINESS LOUNGE hosted by QOIN
⭐ Food Trucks and Live Entertainment from 11am to 3pm
⭐ Random Acts of Entertainment – we love surprising you at our expos
We have had businesses from over 200 business categories attend.
Start ups – giving you the confidence to step up & promote – we even train you prior to the expo to get ready
Mature businesses – who supply to small business and or provide services and products to the home eg: entertainment, travel, furniture, building, pest control.
A great platform to launch new products and services for any business in the region
Invisible businesses who are online, mobile, franchise businesses or homebased business – that can be local or operating across Queensland or Australia.
The general public who are keen to support local business.
PRINCIPAL PARTNER – QOIN
As the Principal Partner of all Queensland Small Business Expo’s this year, Bartercard is proud to announce our continuing support for what we believe are the number one business expos in Queensland.
This year, we will be profiling our new brand Qoin, the latest digital currency offering to the global market offering a new level of opportunity to all SME’s. https://qoin.world/
“Our continuing commitment is testament to Paula Brand and her team’s tireless efforts in bringing real economic outcomes to all small business’ that attend these Expo’s either as a buyer or seller, said Andrew Barker, Chief Marketing Officer for Qoin”.
“We have had the pleasure of working with Paula and watching these events grow and also watching her continued support from local councils and business industry groups throughout South East Queensland.”
“In 2020, we are excited to be bringing a brand-new opportunity to the Small Business community in Queensland and look forward to the opportunities to launch, educate and discuss our new digital currency with all business owners.”
COME TO THE QOIN LOUNGE at the Expo to learn how QOIN can help your business.
WE THANK OUR SPONSORS AND BUSINESS INDUSTRY SUPPORTERS
Outsource Safety Australia
HELP Employment and Training
BPW Northlakes and Caboolture
Samford Chamber of Commerce
Queensland Office of Small Business
BforB Networking – all chapters
Regional Development Australia Inc, Moreton Bay Region
Moreton Bay Jobs
Hills and Districts Chamber of Commerce
Brisbane North Chamber of Commerce
HELP US SUPPORT OUR LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
WHAT HAS SMALL BUSINESS EXPOS ACHIEVED IN 6 YEARS
* 3,000 small business owners have booked exhibition stands and 20,000 visitors have attended.
* Over $20 Million in new business revenue generated for our sponsors and exhibitors over the past 4 years. We use post expo surveys to quantify the results and we issue the results to all trade table holders after each Expo.
* Engaged 300 top speakers providing Expo attendees with the latest and most up-to-date trends and information to help them grow their businesses.
* Delivered skills transfers through our ‘’How to Sell from an Exhibition Stand’ Workshops to over 1,600 business owners.
* Supported 30 charities.
* It is the largest business to business grassroots expo program in Australia.
* Awarded an International Stevie Award in 2019 for Small Business Champion
* Awarded the 2019 Women in Business Small Business Champion – Finalist
Contact the Small Business Expos Team
email@example.com or 0475 411 793